Cake pops and more at Brooklyn Flea
Stop by Brooklyn Flea in Fort Greene, on April 28th from 10a-5p to feast your eyes on
glistening blogger-baked goods and satisfy your sweet tooth. I will be donating some delicious (and CUTE) cake pops!
The proceeds from the bake sale will benefit Share Our Strength, the national nonprofit organization working to end childhood hunger by 2015.
More ways you can help end childhood hunger
- Take the No Kid Hungry pledge. This is the easiest way to help, and it takes no time at all!
- Volunteer to bake or sell sweet treats on April 28th.
- Vendors: become a sponsor and donate baked goods, baking supplies, or match donations! Contact NYCBakesale [at] gmail.com
- Tweet and share! Follow #NYCBakeSale on Twitter for the latest updates, and invite your Facebook friends to the bake sale!
- Donate online if you can’t make it to the bake sale. Help us reach our $2,000 goal!
Help out any way you can. I love baking for a cause!! I’ll be posting pictures of my cake pops, so stay tuned!