For New Year’s Day, my only advice is to stock up on sparkler candles!
Thank YOU for a great year!
It’s been a great year for me, Anthony, and Cakeb0t!
Our thanks goes out to you, the readers, for joining us at the blog.
I enjoyed all of your emails, and your comments on the blog, YouTube, and Facebook.
Thanks for sharing what you know with ME! Your feedback is what keeps me going!
I’m inspired to make 2012 even better. I’ll share everything I know about cake decorating with even more videos! I hope you’ve taken away a little something from this blog in 2011: a new technique or some inspiration.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^_^
Here are some Cakeb0t highlights for you to enjoy:
- Donating a cake to Nathen on his 6th birthday cake through Icing Smiles – one of the most inspiring and humbling moments. Learn more and follow Nathen on Facebook.
- Donating cake pops through Frosting for the Cause, my first guest post – such a reflective, rewarding moment.
- Finally putting myself in a video – that was a first!
- Guest posting with my first guest video tutorial on the Amy Atlas blog with my Gift Bow Cupcake Topper – what fun!
- Making super cute lemon cookies for my fellow bloggers through The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap.
- Working with Patti Paige on her Yoga Cookie video, and just having a blast hanging out!